Sat, 17 Jul|
Working with Your Cycle (2 hr)
A chance to develop your understanding of your menstrual cycle (and associated shifts in energy levels and mood) in a warm circle of women.
Time & Location
17 Jul 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
About the Event
Would you like to have more understanding of your menstrual cycle?
Perhaps because your cycle is causing you challenges, or because you’re negotiating big shifts in mood and energy levels…one week feeling on top of the world only to find you can hardly string a sentence together the next.
You’re not alone love!
Many women are feeling this way and often this is accepted as the norm.
But things are changing and the growing popularity in menstrual cycle awareness shows that we as women are ready to understand ourselves on a deeper level.
Working with our cycle can be transformative and is a deep act of self care.
This workshop is about coming together to share experience with other women and learn about how to work with your cycle.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Feel confident to track your cycle (if that’s something you want to do)
- Understand the seasons of the cycle – including your potential superpowers and challenges in each.
- Understand crossover days and how they can cause curveballs.
- Understand how to approach tailoring your life around your cycle.
- Have had the chance to share and learn from other women.
- We will also do a meditation around the seasons and deep relaxation to close.
This workshop is limited to 10 women.
About the teacher
Anna is an experienced yoga teacher and founder of Shala. She has trained with various wonderful women in menstrual cycle awareness and feels passionate about sharing this knowledge. She is also an experienced yoga teacher.
- Ticket type
Working With Your CyclePrice£25.00